By Lonely Planet, China Williams, Mark Beales, Tim Bewer, Celeste Brash
#1 best-selling advisor to Thailand*
Lonely Planet Thailand is your passport to the main proper, updated recommendation on what to determine and pass, and what hidden discoveries anticipate you. pattern the nightlife of Bangkok, discover the realm historical past temple ruins at Ayuthaya, or bask in a beachfront Thai therapeutic massage on a coral-fringed island; all along with your depended on shuttle significant other. Get to the guts of Thailand and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Thailand go back and forth Guide:
- Colour maps and photographs all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey in your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to avoid wasting money and time and get round like a neighborhood, keeping off crowds and hassle spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, mobilephone numbers, web pages, transit information, costs
- Honest studies for all budgets - consuming, drowsing, sight-seeing, going out, purchasing, hidden gemstones that almost all guidebooks omit
- Cultural insights offer you a richer, extra worthwhile shuttle event - customs, historical past, politics, literature, cinema, song, artwork, atmosphere, natural world, delicacies
- Free, handy pull-out Bangkok map (included in print version), plus over one hundred twenty maps.
- Covers Chiang Mai Province, Northern Thailand, Northeastern Thailand, significant Thailand, Bangkok, Ko Chang, jap Seaboard, Hua Hin, Southern Gulf, Phuket, Andaman Coast, Ko Samui, decrease Gulf and extra
The ideal selection: Lonely Planet Thailand, our such a lot entire consultant to Thailand, is ideal for either exploring most sensible points of interest and taking roads much less travelled.
- Looking for a advisor occupied with Bangkok or Phuket? try out Lonely Planet's Bangkok guide for a accomplished examine all of the urban has to offer, or Lonely Planet's Pocket Bangkok or Pocket Phuket, handy-sized courses interested in the can't-miss points of interest for a quickly journey.
- Looking for simply the highlights of Thailand? try out Lonely Planet's realize Thailand, a photo-rich consultant to the country's most well known points of interest.
Authors: Written and researched via Lonely Planet, China Williams, Austin Bush, Tim Bewer, Mark Beales, David Eimer, Celeste Brash and Adam Skolnick.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's top trip media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning web site, cellular and electronic shuttle items, and a devoted traveler neighborhood. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but additionally allows curious travelers to get off overwhelmed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the areas during which they locate themselves.
*Best-selling consultant to Thailand. resource: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, united kingdom and united states, February 2013 to January 2014.
Read or Download Lonely Planet Thailand (Travel Guide) PDF
Best Travel Guide books
4 all-new titles within the Eyewitness Books line now include clip-art CDs and a wall chart that shine a focus on important subject matters from the prior, current, and destiny. complete colour.
DK Eyewitness most sensible 10: California Wine nation will lead readers instantly to some of the best of this gorgeous area. For tourists who are looking to flavor their approach round the area's many vineyards, hike via appealing landscapes or surprise on the region's quite a few old websites, this advisor is definitely the right pocket-sized significant other.
Fodor’s correspondents spotlight the easiest of Turkey, together with Istanbul's bazaars and mosques, Cappadocia's underground towns, and amazing Mediterranean shores. Our neighborhood specialists vet each suggestion to make sure you utilize it slow, even if it’s your first journey or your 5th. MUST-SEE sights from the Blue Mosque to Ephesus ideal lodges for each price range most sensible eating places to meet a number tastes lovely gains on Topkapı Palace and Turkish food invaluable tips about whilst to head and how you can store INSIDER point of view from neighborhood specialists colour pictures AND MAPS to motivate and consultant your journey
Fodor’s correspondents spotlight the easiest of California, together with San Francisco, Napa and Sonoma, Palm Springs, and Yosemite nationwide Park. Our neighborhood specialists vet each advice to make sure you utilize it slow, no matter if it’s your first journey or your 5th. MUST-SEE sights from Hollywood to important Sur ideal lodges for each finances most sensible eating places to meet a number of tastes stunning good points on coastal drives, wine, and Lake Tahoe useful tips about while to head and how one can shop INSIDER standpoint from neighborhood specialists colour images AND MAPS to motivate and consultant your journey
Additional resources for Lonely Planet Thailand (Travel Guide)